Rambert is always looking for exciting new voices, so we’ve invited them to unleash their fresh creative force on our dancers.
Marion Motin’s choreography for Dua Lipa (IDGAF) and Christine and the Queens (Christine, Tilted) has a quirky hip hop vibe. Rouge is what happened when we invited pop’s coolest choreographer to work with Rambert’s daring dancers. Now she’s back in the studio re-making Rouge with a new cinematographic twist.
Age recommendation 12A
The first of these two pieces may not be suitable for unaccompanied children under 12. The piece confronts questions around body image and the dancers perform dressed in silicon “nude suits” (minus visible genitalia), giving the impression of nudity while being fully covered.
1. Redeem your ticket code on Rambert Home Studio
1) Go to Rambert Home Studio and if you don’t have an account create one
2) If you already have an account, log in here:
3) Once you’ve logged in, redeem your 16-digit ticket code here:
2. Watch the show
1) Once you’ve redeemed your ticket code, click here to find your performance:
2) Click on the performance date and time you bought a ticket for. The
livestream player will start one hour before the performance time so you can check your web browser is playing the video and audio for you. The actual performance will begin at the advertised start time.
3) For the best viewing experience of the livestream performance, we
recommend using the most up to date versions of Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge or Firefox web browsers.
We hope you enjoy your performance. Should you experience any technical
difficulties please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.