The natural beauty of the PGA Course, at Gleneagles, inspires all golfers including the very famous! The PGA Centenary Course was home to the 2014 Ryder Cup and created by Jack Nicklaus.
It is a perfect example of how to combine Scottish and American course design, with great rolling banks of rough and broad lush fairways.
This is a modern classic and was an enormous challenge to design, even for such an acclaimed golf architect as Nicklaus. He called the result, “The finest parcel of land in the world I have ever been given to work with".
We are seeking 24 teams to take part in this fantastic tournament, which includes:
- Breakfast rolls with tea/coffee on arrival
- 18 wonderful holes of golf in a Stableford format, with a Shotgun start
- Two on-course games - 'Nearest the Pin' and 'Longest Drive'
- Delicious 2 course dinner served in the Dormy House
- Prize presentation, raffle and mini auction