This Texture Painting workshop designed by Kilometre Zero, is a fun and fairly messy workshop that will give you the opportunity to discover the expressive potential with the use of bold and heavy texture in painting to create detail and surface.
Join our expert Edinburgh based artist Adam Taylor at his Studio where he helps you get your creativity flowing whilst enjoying some free refreshments and nibbles in a relaxed environment.
Create dynamic images by using anything from cement, glue, household poly-filler and paint to textiles and found objects as working materials, and have an unforgettable evening painting with friends and meeting new people.
What can you expect?
1. Learn the techniques of unconventional painting with found objects, quick drying surfaces and paint / colour to achieve a finished image.
2. Create your own piece of art. All materials included
3. Re-discover your passion or try out something new
4. Enjoy free refreshments in the company of a great small social group
5. Private visit to the centre's art exhibition after the workshop