A stunning event to mark the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee and hosted by TV presenter and comedian, Stephen Mulhern, will be held in June on a former opencast coal mine in Fife.
Being undertaken by Community Interest Company, National Pride UK, which is looking to deliver an Eco-Therapy Wellness and Leisure Park on the site, it has been organised by the former Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo impresario, Mel Jameson.
The extravaganza will showcase the extraordinary talents of our young people, with performers including:
- The Imps Motorcycle Display Team, the world's foremost youth motorcycle display team
- The world-famous Red Hot Chili Pipers
- Massed pipes and drums from Scottish schools
- Massed military bands
- The musical skills of the massed army cadet force brass bands
- Highland dancing displays and other dancers
- The Pantonic Steel Orchestra
The event will also feature scouts, guides, boys brigade and police cadets
The Director of National Pride said:
“We are delighted to be hosting this spectacular event to celebrate Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee. It brings together an incredible range of some of Scotland’s top performers in the stunning setting of St Ninians, showcasing the amazing skills of our young people."
& More to be announced.
“Those attending this extravaganza are in for a real treat.