We have encapsulated the history of Queensferry in our branding, names of the beers as well as using historic recipes of one of the last brewers in Queensferry in 1831-32 (with modern twist, ingredients and techniques). Each unique aesthetically pleasing beer label tells a story. The iconic and recognizable Forth Bridge forms part of our logo.
We offer the following services:
• A tap bar on premises where customers can sit in and enjoy a range of ever-changing freshly crafted beers,
• A brew shop on premises with beers for take away, merchandise and gift boxes,
• Monthly Ferry Brewery Nights with 8 different Beers on tap, guest Drinks, BBQ, Live Entertainment, Jenga Competition and prizes (season April to October),
• Full mobile bar catering, and
• Customized wedding brews with labels.
Our Ferry Stout won GOLD for Best Stout and our Ferry Witches Brew won Silver for Best Amber in the 2017 Scottish Beer Awards. We also make several beers for notable events such as our BurryMan Ale for the annual Queensferry BurryMan celebrations in August using the root of the burdock plant, the burrs of which are used to create his costume; our whisky barrel aged Loony Brew (finalist in the 2017 Scottish Beer Awards) for the annual Queensferry Loony Dook on January 1st and our Ferry Fair pale ale (finalist in the 2017 Scottish Beer Awards) for the annual Ferry Fair Festival in August. Our quality unfined, unfiltered beers are suitable for vegetarians.
We are members of SIBA (Society of Independent Brewers), CAMRA (Campaign for Real Ale), TBAS (The Brewers Association of Scotland), Scottish Food & Drink.
OPENING HOURS (Open all year)
Tuesday – Thursday 10am – 5pm
Friday – Saturday 10am – 7pm
Sunday 12noon – 5pm