The original layout of nine holes was designed by David Adams in 1923 and was later extended to the current 18-hole layout by James Braid in 1926. Jerviston Estate is owned by Corus PLC and includes New Jerviston House, which is home to Colville Park Country Club and used by golf club members as the clubhouse. The course measures 6, 284-yards from the back tees with a par of 71. The SSS is 70. The present course record is 64 held by Colville Park member Haig Hamilton.
Inland, 18 holes, 6,302 yards, SSS 70, Par 71