Learn a new skill with horse riding lessons, or enjoy a relaxing trek and explore Perthshire on horseback. For guided hacks and horse riding lessons in Perthshire, Crieff Hydro Riding Centre is an ideal choice.
From beginner horse riding lessons to hacks for experienced riders, Crieff Hydro Riding Centre welcomes horse riding enthusiasts of all ages and abilities. Whether it’s your first time in the saddle or if you’re looking to refresh your equestrian skills, our qualified instructors are on hand to help.
Our facilities include:
What’s more, Crieff Hydro Riding Centre is not just for guests of Crieff Hydro – day visitors are very welcome too. So whether you’re looking for a horsey day out in Perthshire, or looking to learn a new skill, get in touch to find out more about horse riding at Crieff Hydro.
Open seven days a week, the Riding Centre is approved both by the British Horse Society (BHS) as well as the Trekking and Riding Society for Scotland (TRSS) so you can be sure you’re in safe hands.
Getting here by car
From the South:
• Turn off the A9 north of Dunblane, on to the A822; it's signposted 'Crieff'
• When you arrive in Crieff follow signs for the town centre
• As you pass the main square, turn left up Hill Street - take the second road on the left into Ewanfield
• Follow the road through the Crieff Hydro gates
From the North:
• From the A9, take the A85 to Crieff
• When you arrive in Crieff, take the first road on the right, Connaught Terrace
• Continue to end of Connaught Terrace, and turn right onto Ferntower Road
• Follow the road to the left and take a right at the fork in the road – continue until you arrive at the Riding Centre
Using sat nav to find Crieff Hydro Riding Centre?
Our postcode is PH7 3LQ
Getting here by bus
Regular buses to Crieff run from nearby Perth and Stirling
Getting here by train
Crieff is just 15 miles away from Perth and Dunblane train stations
Getting here by plane
Crieff is just an hour's drive from Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dundee airports
Pre-pay for 6 riding lessons and receive a 7th free