Dundee Photo Walks
Join local photographer & tour guide to hear about Dundee £1 billion makeover as he shares tales of what’s gone, what’s been done and what’s yet to come on this walking tour of Dundee’s waterfront plus find out his favourite viewpoints.
Dundee Photo Walks offer two unique walking tours of Dundee’s waterfront.
The tours are 90 minutes in duration and the routes are 1.5 miles (2.4 km) long on flat terrain.
The Dundee 2.0 Tour is about the £1 billion makeover of Dundee.Hear about the redevelopment and see photos of the dramatic changes.
- What’s gone – Tayside House, Olympia Leisure Centre + Hilton Hotel
- What’s been done – V&A Design Museum, Dundee Railway station, Waterfront Place + Slessor Gardens
- What’s to come – Dundee Marina, eSports Arena + The Eden Project
The Dundee 3E Tour is about Energy, Engineering and Exploration.
- Energy – Jackup drilling rigs + Offshore windfarms
- Engineering - How they built the V&A, Railway station, Tay Road Bridge and the causes of the Tay Rail Bridge disaster.
- Exploration – The adventures of the RRS Discovery
I also offer
- Bespoke private tours with the option of photographing you in your favourite locations
- Al fresco photography lessons in Dundee.
More details on my website or follow me on YouTube or LinkedIn
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.