The championship courses of Dundonald Links, Glasgow Gailes links and Western Gailes have combined to deliver 3 rounds of golf on some of the best traditional links courses in Scotland in one package. Enjoy undulating fairways, tight lies, slick greens and fantastic West Coast scenery.
The following rates apply:
The Gailes Golf Experience is a golf package operated by Western Gailes Golf Club, Glasgow Golf Club and Dundonald Links. The package includes one round of golf at each of the following courses: Western Gailes Golf Club, Glasgow Golf Club Gailes Links and Dundonald Links.
2. The following Terms and Conditions apply to private booking:
- The following rates apply:
- Summer rate (May – September 2017) £260.00pp
- Shoulder rate (March/April & October 2017) £215.00pp
- Winter Rate (November – February) £130.00pp
- Discounted Rates are available for members of the PGA.
- All 3 rounds of golf must be played over a minimum of 2 or maximum of 4 consecutive days.
- Availability is as follows:
- Western Gailes – Mon/Wed and Fri 15.30-16.30 hrs (subject to availability and daylight hours)
- A supplement of £50.00pp applies for morning or early afternoon tee times at Western Gailes. The supplement includes a complimentary 2 course lunch.
- Glasgow Gailes – 7 days subject to availability
- Dundonald Links – 7 days subject to availability
- Bookings are provisional until secured by receipt of full payment. This fee is non-refundable unless the course is closed on the day due to adverse weather conditions or other reasons.
- Payment can be made either by cheque, credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Switch/Maestro), or by BACS. Bank details can be obtained at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01294 311649.
3. Golfers are required to adhere to the individual terms, conditions and rules of each Club. A copy of these can found on the individual golf clubs website.