Award Winning Safaris perfected from 25 years of experience.
With your kilted Safari Ranger, share our passion for Nature, Culture, History and breathtaking scenery between 2000 and 3000'
Armed with cameras and binoculars, climb aboard your Land Rover or Pinzgauer and journey to the high tops through a land sculptured by the elements and steeped in history, culture, nature, and breath-taking views with no shortage of photo opportunities.
You may even be lucky enough to see the Majestic Red Deer, the Famous Grouse, the elusive Mountain Hare or the soaring Golden Eagle as you travel through forests, mountains and moors on private hill tracks.
Set in a stunning location, our Cafe serves fresh, locally produced, homemade breakfasts, lunches, cakes & coffees. Enjoy the peat burning stove on cold days or dine al fresco on warm days. Discover our original and exciting range of outdoor gear, gifts, books, cards & toys in the Highland Safaris Gift Shop. Lots of gift ideas and some real one-offs!
- Land Rover Safaris - Choose the Safari option that suits you best and join us to explore this awe-inspiring area and experience 'a Unique Journey of Discovery'! Mountain Safari, Mountain Safari Trek, Private Charter Safari, Forest Safari, 4 x 4 Off Road Driving. .
- The Red Deer & Barn Owl Encounter - From the shelter of the Red Deer Barn, stroke, feed & photograph these magnificent & iconic animals in the company of our knowledgeable Safari Rangers. Meet Ossian the Barn Owl in a hands-on demonstration and have fun learnding about this captivating phantom of the night. Booking recommended.
- Gold & Gem Panning - Armed with your own pan & bucket of dirt, scoop & swirl to hund for real & 'fools' Gold as well as many beautiful semi-precious Gem Stones. Whatever you find you take home!
- 'Drop at the Top' Safaris - For an effortless hilltop start, book one of our 'Drop at the Top' Cycle or Walking Safaris. Self guided, discover wonderful views in the hill environment. Why not book a picnic from Highland Safaris Cafe?
- Trail Centre - Direct access to woodland trails & road routes. Biketrax Mountain Bike Skills Loop. Top quality Scott Mountain Bikes for Hire, kids bikes, tagalong and baby seat. Take a walk round our Discovery Trail with outstanding views, touch and feel boxes and Bug Motel, watch Red Deer from the Lookout and get lost in the Maze.
- Highland Safaris Cafe - Set in a stunning location, our Cafe serves fresh, locally produced, homemade breakfasts, lunches, cakes & coffees. Enjoy the peat burning stove on cold days or dine al fresco on warm days.
- Highland Safari's Gift Shop - Discover our original and exciting range of outdoor gear, gifts, books, cards & toys in the Highland Safaris Gift Shop. Lots of gift ideas and some real one-offs!
- Play @ Highland Safaris - Watch the kids let of steam in our Play area & Tractor Park or sef off for some biking fun on Biketrax or the Discovery Trail!