Welcome to Hilladventures Do you want climb Ben Nevis? Be guided up the classic Tower ridge to the summit? Traverse across the Glen Coe skyline on the Aonach Eagach? We can help you!
Hilladventures offers coaching and guiding in climbing, mountaineering and navigation throughout the UK, summer and winter. We provide personal and tailored adventures for everyone wishing to get out into Scotland’s unique and varied landscape.
If you are looking to:
• be guided up classic mountaineering routes like the Aonach Eagach ridge, Curved Ridge in Glen Coe or Tower Ridge on Ben Nevis
• be guided up fantastic rock routes like the Cioch Nose Applecross , Agag’s Groove Glen Coe or Savage Slit in the Cairngorms
• move outdoors from the climbing wall or learn to lead climb on rock
• increase your own essential hill walking, rock climbing, navigation or winter skills
• do something a little different on your holiday that you can tell all your friends and colleagues about when you get home.
Then call or email us to discuss your adventure.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.