Kirkintilloch Town Hall is a newly refurbished 1906 B-listed sandstone building with the addition of modern function spaces as well as offices, a reception area. The hall includes an Industrial Heritage Discovery Centre, a permanent displa
The building has been rejuvenated with a major refurbishment - delivered by East Dunbartonshire Council and East Dunbartonshire Leisure and Culture (EDLC) Trust with funding from the Heritage Lottery Fund, Historic Environment Scotland and the Scottish Government.
The original 1906 B-listed sandstone building reopened in 2018 with the addition of modern function spaces as well as offices, a reception area and a new platform lift - installed to increase accessibility.
Main hall - offering flexible auditorium and events space (17m x 16.5m) with a potential capacity for 300 people, lighting and portable staging.
Lesser Hall – in the new extension (8.8m x 18m), equipped with AV system and a potential seating capacity of 160.
Industrial Heritage Discovery Centre – including a permanent display, learning space and co-curated exhibition space, providing a jumping off point for exploration of Kirkintilloch’s Heritage Quarter – Auld Kirk Museum, Peel Park & William Patrick Library.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.