Nethy Bridge Visitor Centre
Drop into the Nethy Bridge Visitor Centre to discover the natural wonders and rich history of Abernethy in the Cairngorms National Park. Open daily 9.30am to 5.00pm. Free entry, but donations very welcome.
In the Nethy Bridge Visitor Centre, you will find lots of information about the forests, farms and folk in this special corner of the Cairngorms National Park.
Here you'll find:
- visitor information and orientation
- information on paths, Abernethy National Nature Reserve - Dell Woods and the Cairngorms National Park
- exhibits and displays
- hands-on children's activities
- historical information
- blackboards for you to tell us your wildlife sightings
NEW FOR AUTUMN 2022 - NEW TIMBER FLOATING EXHIBIT
Open all year with Free entry!
The visitor centre is run by the local community so your donations are very important to keep it open and to fund community path maintenance.
Make the most of your visit:
- Explore surrounding woodland and riverside paths
- Book a guided walk with the community ranger
- discover more history at Castle Roy and Abernethy Old Kirk
- visit the RSPB Nature Centre at Loch Garten
Suitable for visitors with limited mobility
Ramp to main entrance
Wheelchair access throughout
Accessible Parking Or Drop-off Point
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.