In the Nethy Bridge Visitor Centre, there is lots of information about the forests, farms and folk in this special corner of the Cairngorms National Park.
Here you'll find:
- visitor information and orientation
- information on paths, Abernethy National Nature Reserve - Dell Woods and the Cairngorms National Park
- exhibits and displays
- hands-on children's activities
- historical information
- blackboards for you to tell us your wildlife sightings
Open all year with Free entry!
The visitor centre is run by the local community so your donations are very important to keep it open and to fund path maintenance.
Make the most of your visit:
- Explore surrounding woodland and riverside paths
- Book a guided walk with the community ranger
- discover more history at Castle Roy and the Old Kirk
- visit the RSPB Osprey Centre at Loch Garten