Orkney Cycle Hire in Stromness offers a quality service with touring bikes and mountain bikes for hire.
Please visit our website for information on our services available. Email us with your requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have touring bikes (hybrid type) and mountain bikes, with 18, 21 or 24 gears.
- Adult bikes have rear carrier racks and we supply elastic bungees to hold your day bag on.
- Free safety helmets available, but many customers bring their own.
- Pannier bags available at extra cost.
- Delivery or collection of bikes to and from your holiday accommodation can be arranged.
- Special rates available for groups, families and longer term hires of 1 week or more. Contact us for more details!
- We pride ourselves in catering for families and have children’s bikes, child seats, child buggy and tag-along bike too.
Orkney Cycle Hire is based in Stromness, ideally placed for cycling trips to the outstanding cliffs at Yesnaby, the World Heritage archeological sites at Skara Brae, Ring of Brogar, the Standing Stones and Maeshowe, all within an easy 15 mile circuit.
Alternatively take a bike on the 25 minute ferry to Hoy, cycle to Rackwick, walk the cliff-top path to look down on the ‘Old Man of Hoy’, the famous 470 foot rock stack, visit the ‘Dwarfie Stone’ or the War Museum in Lyness covering some of the history of Scapa Flow.
Daily and weekly cycle hire are available and there are special prices for families and groups. Helmets and other bike accessories can be picked up, as well as maps.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.