Welcome to Roslin Glen Country Park a place with rich industrial and cultural heritage. Once home to Scotland largest gunpowder mill it is now a spectacular location to explore its diverse range of habitats and associated wildlife.
- Whin pathways to woodlands, riverside and weir, wildflower meadows and historical features
- Path links to the Penicuik to Dalkeith Walkway, Roslin Village, Castle and Chapel and Springfield Mill
- Described walk in 'Explore Midlothian' walks guide
- Picnic areas and seating
- Information panel and site leaflet
- Special events and activities organised the Ranger Service. Pick up a Lothians and Borders Outdoor Diary
- Free resource boxes are available to all, from the Ranger Service, full of useful equipment to pond dip, mini beast hunt or to explore the nature of the site
- Free curricular based environmental education activities for schools and groups organised and led by the Ranger Service
- Site Management Plan
- The Friends of Roslin Glen work in partnership with the Ranger Service to improve the park for people and wildlife.