Royal Highland Show
- Scottish Show
- City Of Edinburgh
World class Show of cattle, light horse and heavy horse, sheep, goats, poultry. The largest display of agricultural machinery in the UK, a Forestry arena with competitions and demonstrations, Countryside Arena and a massive Food & Drink Hall.
- Scotland's annual, national Food, Farming and Rural Life event - not Highland Games!
- World class Show of cattle, light horse and heavy horse, sheep, goats, poultry. Parade can be enjoyed from a free grandstand
- The largest display of agricultural machinery in the UK, a Forestry arena with competitions and demonstrations, Countryside Arena and a massive Food & Drink Hall for excellent products, star studded Cookery Theatre seating 120+, dairy products competions.
- International Sheep-Shearing, Farriery and Forge competitions enthrall spectators
- Thousands of school children enjoy memorable formal learning experiences from RHET in the Children's Discovery Centre, as well as those provided by major supermarkets and food organisations exhibiting at the Show.
- Many organisations and businesses have superb exhibitions on topics such as Deer Management, Woodland planting, Renewable Energy, Wildlife Conservation, Rural Skills Education and many other subjects
- Top class Show Jumping delights huge crowds in the main ring where competitors compete for five figure prize sums
- Heavy Horse Turnouts that take hours and hours of work to prepare for the Show, are a wonderful sight for Show visitors
- Cars, 4x4s, pickups, vans and motorbikes from a range of major manufacturers make a most interesting outdoor showroom
- Handcrafts from all over Scotland can be viewed and purchased at the Craft Zone in the enormous marquees.
- Speciality shopping can be enjoyed in the Shopping Arcade & Marquee, Equestrian Village, Outdoor Living area, Lifestyle Village, Floral Walkway, Countryside area and the Food & Drink Hall.
- Hundreds of musicians as well as groups of dancers perform throughout each day for public enjoyment at the West Concert Stage, the East Stage, roving round the showground and occasionally in the main ring.
- The tartan uniforms of military bands playing Bagpipes and Drums of are a regular feature at 'The Highland'
- website for full details: www.royalhighlandshow.org