We offer a range of sacred and spiritual services to visitors, guests, seekers & pilgrims - such as guided tours, celebrancy services (including fully legal WEDDINGS), and crafts.
At Spiritual Orkney we offer a range of services to support the seeker and the pilgrim, the visitor and the guest - let us help you to get the most from your visit to these magical islands:
* GUIDEBOOK - our alternative Orkney guidebook 'This Old Golden Land' is available to purchase direct from us
* TOURIST GUIDING SERVICES - with an emphasis on prehistoric and Norse archaeology, Orcadian folklore, as well as Orkney's sacred sites
* CELEBRANCY SERVICES to help you to celebrate your important life events such as births, baby-namings, family blessings, betrothals, engagements, weddings (including fully legal WEDDINGS), handfastings, renewals of vows, anniversaries, and even memorials
* OPEN RITUALS and ceremonies to honour the seasons as they change through the year
* a range of crafts, amazing photographs, fiction and poetry - all inspired by Orkney
Spiritual Orkney is a partnership of whom Helen and Mark Woodsford-Dean are the partners.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.