Strachur Smiddy Museum and Craft Shop is located in the small parish of Strachur in the west side of Cowal in Argyle.
The first recorded reference of the smiddy dates back to 1791 and has been repaired and restored as a working museum, with occasional demonstrations, and craft shop.
The museum displays the original implements of the blacksmith and farrier trades. The museum is also accessible for disabled visitors.
Please read our reviews on TripAdvisor.