The Haggis Experience - A unique, entertaining and insightful introduction to haggis, Scotland’s National Dish. Join us on a centrally located working sheep farm and explore the history, folklore and culture which surrounds this iconic food.
Discover how world famous haggis is made, cooked and traditionally presented as well as new diverse contemporary interpretations of this delicious and surprisingly versatile dish. Then more importantly, sample the great taste of haggis.
- A Warm Welcome & Introduction to the National dish of Scotland
- Explore the rich culture, facts & fiction and the links to Robert Burns
- Discover the ingredients, what it is actually made of
- Full demonstration of traditional haggis making
- Followed by cooking & presenting haggis
Finish with an abundance of Haggis, Neeps and Tatties for Lunch. Vegetarian/Vegan Haggis also available.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.