The Tobermory Golf Club was founded in 1896 and the first match was played over a course just to the north of Tobermory in June that year. The present heath and heather course was designed by David Adams and built in 1935 on a superb site. It is acknowledged as one of the most scenic in Scotland. It is a challenging course and beautifully maintained, offering a real test to golfers of any standard - witness the fact that it has never been played to par.
Inland, 9 holes, 4,890 yards, SSS 0, Par 64