Wild Breath with Lisa Krause
Lisa Krause offers 'wild wellness experiences' to connect to nature and the body and to experience the Scottish Highlands in a unique and special way. She offers workshops, retreats, team-building events, day tours and bespoke events.
Wild Breath will be for you whether you simply want a fun and exciting or restful and restorative day out, or whether you want to dive deep into nature connection and wellbeing and learn how to embrace the elements.
Some of Lisa's services include:
- Breathwork: functional breath workshop & guided breathwork meditation journey in the forest
- Wild Swimming and Cold Therapy
- Guided hikes with plant folklore and foraging for teas
- Traditional crafting & Ancestral skills: learn to make a fire, tan a fish skin into leather or make your very own Highland Sheepskin
- Forest games& Nature awareness
- A full day of Highland Wild Wellness
and much more, please get in touch or visit Wild Breath's website for more info
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.