Luxury Scotland Tours
Luxury Scotland Tours is a tour operator based in Edinburgh that specialises in bespoke tours of Scotland.
Our private fleet means you will travel around this beautiful country in the upmost comfort. Our fleet includes but is not limited to BMW X6’s, Ranger Rover Sports, Mercedes V class, E class and S Class. In addition to providing private tours we also offer self-driving options and we can arrange executive vehicles right through to super cars.
We firmly believe that no one knows Scotland better than us. Our team of tour designers are experts in Scottish tourism and pride themselves on crafting bespoke itineraries that meet clients exact specifications. Our luxury tours are tailormade to your interests but often involve fine dining, golf, whisky distilleries, historic venue, photography and filming destinations.
Often our clients like a mix of activities in their itinerary but we also offer specific tours.
• Luxury Golf Tours. Scotland is of course the home of golf and has the finest links courses in the world. From the famous Old Course at St Andrews to sculpted hidden gems, Scotland has a range of world class courses to choose from. Our team of expert golf designers will create a golf laden itinerary which includes incredible accommodation and fine dining.
• Bespoke whisky tours. Scotland is famed for its single malts and has 6 great whisky regions. From the peaty malts of Islay to the sweeter malts of Speyside, there is so many great distilleries. Our team will put together a whisky laden itinerary which includes the finest distilleries Scotland has to offer
• Scotland has a rich history and we are famous for our bloody clan battles. If you are interested in history Scotland has a lot to offer from archaic castles to ancient battlefields.
• Scotland is famed for its natural beauty with jaw dropping mountain ranges, crystal clear lochs and breath taking coastlines. This makes it the perfect venue for keen walkers and photographers. Our team will create a bespoke itinerary that intertwines great walking routes, scenic view points and outstanding accommodation.
If you are interested in receiving a bespoke itinerary then simple email us or call today. Our team need a few key details before we can draft you an itinerary.
• How are long are you planning on coming?
• Do you have exact dates in mind?
• Are you looking for 5 star or 4 star accommodation
• Private driver or self-drive?
• What activities would you like to include?
Once we have these details we will craft you an amazing itinerary that meets your specifications.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.