Cowal's independent bookstore packed full of books to suit everyone and sold by knowledgeable staff.
Choose from 9000 titles, an unusually large selection for a small bookshop. Also offering excellent coffee, home baking, and an increased variety of Scottish gifts.
Outstanding specialist selections of Maritime, Scottish and Local History, Children’s, Military, Green, and Adventure Sports books, Art, Biography, Cookery, Design, Environment, Fishing, Golf, History, ...... ................too many to list!
- Cards, from arty to quirky.
- Maps, with a wide selection of Ordnance Survey covering much of Scotland
- Stationary, supplying Staedtler and Parker pens
- Orders. We find what you need from a database of 5 million books, and we will do our best to track down those difficult-to-find books too.
- Book Club meets in the shop the second Wednesday of each month.
- Author Events