The four main regions: Campbeltown, Islay, Lowlands and the Highlands, this whisky tour will take you through the different regions of the country which are known to host the best distilleries. Here, you can visit the distillation chambers...
The four main regions:
Campbeltown, Islay, Lowlands and the Highlands, this whisky tour will take you through the different regions of the country which are known to host the best distilleries. Here, you can visit the distillation chambers. Speak with the whisky producers to learn interesting details about the region and the spirit. You can also take part in some guided whisky tasting, food and whisky pairing sessions and visit archaeological and/or historical sights, there are some Gems.
Day 1: Aberdeen or Inverness
Choose to base yourself in Aberdeen or Inverness, the two gateways to the best whisky trails. Private transfer to your choice of the following accommodations:
· Rocpool Reserve, a boutique hotel and restaurant offering you wonderful luxury in the heart of Inverness.
· Culloden House, an elegant, historic Georgian mansion offering high standard of service, cuisine and ambience.
Days 2-4: Speyside
2 days at leisure to enjoy a tailored whiskey trail just for you which could include any number of the following recommendations:
· Glenlivet Distillery in Banffshire with a complementary dram of the Glenlivet 12, 18-years old, or Nàdurra
· Cardhu Distillery - tour and tasting at the only whisky distiller pioneered by a woman
· Dufftown, where you’ll discover the spectacular Speyside Cooperage. Our tip: Witness the ancient art of creating whisky barrels and create your own mini-cask.
· Glenfiddich Distillery
· Glen Grant Distillery. Our tip: explore the beautiful Victorian Garden.
· Strathisla Distillery, the oldest operating distillery in the Highlands
· Glen Moray Distillery
· Benromach Distillery
· Dallas Dhu Historic Distillery
Day 5: Aberdeen or Inverness
· A last day to relax and unwind
· Private transfer to Airport
For the fully-detailed itinerary of this trip, including suggested accommodation and prices, please contact us directly.
We offer a wide variety of Bespoke Taylor Made Whisky and Gin Distillery Tours including Gin School where you can make your own Gin and Tours of Archaeological and Historical Sites nestled in the magnificent picturesque landscapes of Scotland that are not on main stream tourist routes, monumental gems await you. All tours are tailored to meet individual requirements and needs. You as the customer are at the heart of what we do, you tell us the delights you would love to experience on your tour and we will carefully formulate a fabulous itinerary that suit your interests, palate and budget.