Exclusive Inverness & Treasures of the Highlands 2024
An Exclusive new tour visiting the beautiful highlands of Scotland. Experience the best hospitality Inverness has to offer. Explore Loch Ness, Urquhart castle and its stunning surroundings. Enjoy one of the Great Railway journeys of the world
DEPARTS - Tuesday 13 February 2024
**New Exclusive Tour**
*Guaranteed Small Group Tour - Maximum of 20 Guests*
Marvel at breathtaking views as you arrive at the gateway to the isle of Skye. Hear local, fascinating stories and music on a journey through some of the worlds best Malt Whiskeys with the Highland Malt whiskey experience at our exclusive tasting evening set against an atmospheric backdrop and roaring log fire.
- Enjoy 4 nights in the Luxury of the four-star Kingsmill Hotel, Inverness
- Marvel at the scenery on a Loch Ness Cruise
- Explore beautiful Urquhart castle
- Travel on one of the ""Great Railway journeys of the world" to The Kyle of Lochalsh
- Enjoy private whisky tasting, storytelling & music with The Highland Malt Whisky Experience
- Delight in free time at the Kingsmill hotel, in the luxurious Spa or on the Golf Course
- Explore Inverness’ many shops and restaurants and sights along the beautiful river Ness.
Also included in your Tour Fare:
- Full Scottish Breakfast each morning
- Dinner on 3 evenings, using excellent local produce.
- Lunch at the Kyle of Lochalsh
- Rail travel & seat reservations from your Home Station to Tour Base (Standard or First Class)
- Services of an experienced Railtrail Tour Manager
- Hotel Porterage
- Medium Group (17-30)
Tour company information
Welcome to Railtrail Tours An independent, family firm with an ethos of honesty and integrity. Our passion for delivering quality escorted holidays by rail at great value fares along with consistently excellent customer service has stood us in good stead for over 42 years. Big on Quality, Small Enough to Care!
Other tours from this company
The Orkney and Shetland Explorer 2024
Discover the peace, tranquility, and rich heritage of the beautiful islands of O...
Scotland's Far North, Shetland & Orkney 2024
A wonderful new tour that combines Scotland's Far North and the beauty of the Sh...
Highland Adventure 2024
The glorious West Highland rail route with the fabulous 'Harry Potter' Jacobite...
Queen of Scots 2024
A truly magical circular tour of the Highlands of Scotland in 2024, also taking...
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.