- Wildlife & Nature
Off road Land Rover safaris in the Cairngorms National Park all year round. Discover iconic wildlife, stunning landscapes and fascinating heritage on a tour of Glenlivet Crown Estate with an expert local guide.
- March: Mad March Safari. Hares both both White and Brown celebrate the coming of spring in the hills. Avian visitors are arriving for the nesting season - but it could still be snowing!
- Apr - May: Black Grouse Watch. Witness the courting rituals of this rare and iconic member of the Grouse family on a dawn safari.
- Apr - Jun: Highland Springwatch Safari. Discover how our highland bird species go about raising new families on a tour of the Livet valley.
- Jun - Sep: Top o' the Brae Safari. A crossing of the central high ground of Glenlivet Estate with its stunning views and wildlife.
- Sep - Oct: The Red Deer Rut. Witness one of the most evocative highland wildlife events of the year in the Braes of Glenlivet
- Oct - Nov: Autumn Gold Safari. Spawning Salmon, autumn colours and wildlife at twylight along the river Livet.
- Dec - Feb: Mountain Hare Safari. Mountain Hare in their white winter coats and other highland wildlife species hardy enough to withstand the winter conditions on the Ladder Hills.