Highland Adventure 2023
Our adventure filled short break combines the glorious West Highland rail route with the fabulous 'Harry Potter' Jacobite steam train, steaming over Glenfinnan Viaduct to Mallaig, plus a relaxing Loch Linnhe cruise and a scenic mountain gondola.
DEPARTS - Monday 24 April 2023, Monday 22 May 2023, Monday 26 June 2023 & Monday 25 September 2023
- A magical Scottish rail adventure
- Travel the glorious West Highland Line - "Railroad to the Isles"
- Cruise Loch Linnhe, relaxing in search of seals and porpoise
- Take the famous ‘Harry Potter’ steam train journey aboard the "Jacobite"
- Soar to the heavens - experience stunning views on the Ben Nevis range by cable car
- Enjoy a ‘wee dram’ at Ben Nevis Distillery: ‘Slàinte Mhath’ – good health!
Also included in your Tour Fare:
- Dinner every evening in your hotel
- Rail travel & seat reservations from your Home Station to Tour Base (Standard or First Class)
- Services of experienced Railtrail Tour Manager
- Hotel Porterage
From £489 per adult
April — September
21 The Smithfield Centre
- Medium Group (17-30)
Tour company information
Welcome to Railtrail Tours An independent, family firm with an ethos of honesty and integrity. Our passion for delivering quality escorted holidays by rail at great value fares along with consistently excellent customer service has stood us in good stead for over 42 years. Big on Quality, Small Enough to Care!
Other tours from this company
The Orkney and Shetland Explorer 2023
Discover the peace, tranquility, and rich heritage of the beautiful islands of O...
Queen of Scots 2023
A truly magical circular tour of the Highlands of Scotland, also taking in the m...
Scottish Steam, Malt and Ale Trail 2023
Build up a head of steam, uncovering Scotland's heritage from a different angle....
Romantic Highlander 2023
A delightful Railtrail tour inspired by the original BBC "Great Railway Journeys...
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.