For tour information and availability please visit our website
Follow us on facebook
Orkney is one of the best places in Britain to get close to and enjoy seabirds, birds of prey and whales & dolphins (cetaceans).
- We keep groups small (max 6 guests only) on purpose in order to enable you to see more – you will see lots of memorable sights with us, whatever the time of year. We specialise in a blend of wildlife and culture.
We listen to you carefully about exactly what you’d like to see and where you would like to go – there are no sites on set days. Visiting islands is included and great fun!
- We actually live here (unlike most tour groups who visit) and so we know more about daily life in Orkney.
- Our holidays are all-inclusive, so that all you have to do is get here, and we do all the rest.
- We’re proud of our approach to the environment: a very small group; an organic lifestyle; Green Tourism Business Scheme gold award for our self-catering; and a generator of renewable energy to help offset your carbon footprint.
- We encourage repeat visits (Orkney gets a grip of you…) and returning guests benefit from large discounts.
- Last – but most important – we really look after you! See the many testimonials on our website from our guests who have appreciated our relaxed style over the last 14 years.
The base for your holiday will be Orcadian Wildlife’s selected accommodation on Burray (normally 4* subject to availability). Food is locally sourced, and vegetarians are very welcome. The nearby island of South Ronladsay is a southern Orkney isle, which is within easy reach of both mainland Scotland ferry routes and the surrounding islands.