See the best of Scotland and immerse yourself in the wizarding world of Harry Potter as well as other famous movie locations. This tour includes a breakfast pack and train journey.
See the best of Scotland and celebrate 20 years since the first Harry Potter novel was published with a journey on the steam engineHighlights
Travel through Glen Coe
• Spot film locations from the Blockbuster movies
• Enjoy the best train journey in the world
• Travel over the Glenfinnan Viaduct
• See the Forth Road and rail bridgesInclusions
• Jacobite Steam Train journey, single travel, returning by coach.
• Knowledgeable tour manager on board.
• Small packed breakfast will be provided (we regret that we cannot cater to individual dietary requirements)Exclusions
• Hotel drop off service - We will drop you off at Diagon House who are staying open late just for you! They are purveyors of Curiosities and officially licensed Harry Potter merchandise located at No. 40 Victoria Street, Edinburgh: reputed to be J K Rowling's inspiration for Diagon Alley.Please Note
Not suitable for children under 5 years of age
Amendments to dates and tour changes are subject to a £5.00 administration fee
This tour is subject to a 50% cancellation fee up to 2 weeks before departure and 100% within 2 weeks.Essential Information
**Places are limited and on a first come first served basis**
Please come prepared. Dress comfortable and for all weathers. This excursion is a long day to cover the distance and make the train departure time. There are toilet facilities on board the coach and a small packed breakfast will be provide but we regret we cannot cater to individual dietary requirements Please ensure you carry water and snacks. There are facilities on board the train and lunch options in Mallaig.
This tour is subject to a 50% cancellation fee up to 2 weeks before departure and 100% within 2 weeks.
Children under the age of 5 are not permitted to travel due to the length of time spend on board the vehicle.
In recognition that this business has confirmed that they have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing.
Our one day program departs daily with tours from Edinburgh. We offer 9 different sightseeing tours, from the dramatic Highlands of Scotland and Loch Ness to vibrant Cities like Glasgow or visits to Castles & Palaces we have a wide selection to suit all tastes. What’s more fans of film and TV can walk in the footsteps of characters from Game of Thrones, Outlander and Harry Potter with an Alnwick Castle Day Tour from Edinburgh or our full day inspired Magical Highlands Tour. We also offer a FREE morning pick up service from most hotels or guest houses in central Edinburgh.
Take the ultimate day tour of Scotland and see for yourself if the Loch Ness Mon...