The Ultimate Canyoning Experience
Explore two of Scotland's best canyons. Get ready in the morning on a fun and exhilarating decent of Dollar Glen before putting new skills to the test in a thrilling decent of Alva Glen. Epic waterfalls, fun action and stunning natural surroundings
(To split over two days please contact us before booking)
Max Group Size - 4 guests per guideMeeting point
Each tour begins with a welcome meeting at a place and time prearranged between you and your guide.About
More and more people are choosing to go private canyoning. On this ultimate adventure you will discover hidden waterfalls and wild swimming pools in two beautiful Scottish glens. Private trips are more personal, flexible and focused entirely on delivering the experience that is right for you. We will plan your adventure in a way that suits you and deliver it in a style that makes the most out of your time.At a Glance
- Full Day: With each descent lasting 2-3 hours this is a full day of action with a picnic lunch included.
- Welcome Meeting: Each tour begins with a welcome meeting at a place and time prearranged between you and your guide.
- Dollar Descent: We will explore this fun and pretty canyon which is full of fun jumps and slides. It also has some exhilarating waterfall abseils that are excellent preparation for the Afternoon.
- Lunch: After transferring to Alva Glen a hearty picnic lunch will replenish energy for the afternoons action.
- Alva Decent: Take on a series of thrilling abseils as we follow the thunderous path of the Alva burn. The beauty of this deep chasm of volcanic rock has to be experienced to be believed. Only accessible to canyoners it's a magical and wild place.
- Following your descent: Unless arranged otherwise we'll return to the lunch spot for snacks and drinks provided by us.
- Maximum Capacity: 6 people per guide. For larger groups please call to book.
- Fun action with jumps and slides
- Learning new adventure skills
- A committing decent with challenging abseils
- Experience beautiful and otherwise inaccessible nature
- Use of HD action camera with short video edit and photos included
- A hearty picnic lunch
This business has confirmed that they have implemented, and will ensure ongoing compliance with, the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) Safe Travels protocols. The Safe Travels stamp is based on self-assessment and it is not a certification.
From £140 per adult
April — October
- Disabled Parking
- Dunfermline and West Fife
- Loch Lomond, The Trossachs, Stirling & Forth Valley
- Self drive
- Small Group (1-16)
- Outdoor Activities
Tour company information
Explore Scotland's Canyons with us! Our personal approach to guiding lets us focus on delivering an adventure that fits. Expert leaders, premium equipment and small groups ensure quality experiences in some of Scotland's most beautiful and ancient glens.
Other tours from this company
Discover Canyoning in Dollar Glen
Departs: Dollar, Loch Lomond, The Trossachs, Stirling & Forth Valley, The Kingdom of Fife
A fun introduction to the joy of Canyoning. Learn how to safely jump, slide and...
- Disabled Parking
Private Canyoning in Alva Glen
Departs: Alva, Loch Lomond, The Trossachs, Stirling & Forth Valley, The Kingdom of Fife
The next level canyon. Take on a series of exhilarating waterfall abseils in a d...
Private Canyoning Bruar
Departs: Blair Atholl, Pitlochry and Highland Perthshire, The Kingdom of Fife
A magnificent canyon decent with an epic abseil, Bruar has an almost unlimited p...
- Disabled Parking
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.