Join local photographer, David Wheater, for an exciting photo-walk around Edinburgh's Old Town. Find secret, hidden places of the city to photograph and go home with amazing photographs and memories to last a lifetime.
The Edinburgh Camera Tour with David Wheater
David was born and brought up in Edinburgh and has been photographing the city for over twenty years. David regularly sells his work, some of which you can see on his website at www.davidwheater.photography.
David will personally guide you around Edinburgh's top attractions and landmarks, from Calton Hill, the Scott Monument and the Castle Esplanade to Victoria Street, the Grassmarket and lots of other photogenic locations in-between.
Camera Tours run every day of the year and change daily to keep it fresh and exciting. Prices start from just £35 for a group tour, with a maximum of 5 participants at any one time.
DSLR cameras are available to use free of charge if you would like to learn how to use one.
- Private & group tours available
- Suitable for beginner & enthusiast photographers
- Top tips and help with composing your shots
- All camera types suitable, including Smartphones
- Visit Edinburgh’s most photogenic locations
- Learn about Edinburgh’s fascinating history
- Free digital copy of the Edinburgh Visitor Guide 2017 by David Wheater
- Free pdf copy of David's Top Camera Tips booklet
- DSLR Cameras available to use free of charge
Book your tour online at www.toursofedinburgh.co.uk or telephone David on (0131) 344 4645.