We are a small company based in Inverness, offering you the best of mountain biking in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland. Our rider/guide will take you through some of the most amazing trails and scenery offering you the expeience of a lifetime.
Our 5 day tour will take us through some of Scotland's famous sites and also some breathtaking scenery. We will travel along ancient lochs, glens, moorland, mountains and we will encounter good and bad weather. As you may know, weather in Scotland is unpredictable, so clothing is very important, especially on a long, wet day's ride.
- Pickup from your accomodation in Inverness or nearby, meet and greet 09:00
- Short drive to Aviemore, where we will discuss all legal matters, health and safety induction, bike setup ( your own or hired )
- quick lunch before the afternoon ride
- After a good night's sleep and breakfast, we will meet up again at 10:00
- Today's ride will take us right into the heart of the Cirngorm National Park for some singletrack riding through the woods, fire roads, some technical bits. ( aprox 4-5 hrs )
- Lunch around 14:00-15:00
- The afternoon ride will take us to the lower basecamp of the Cairngorm summit with some technical climbing/descending on singletrack criss crossing the main road to the basecamp.
- Today will be a more complex but also fun day, starting at 08:00 and heading to Laggan Wolfrtax.
- This is a Bike Park with loads of trails for all grades. ( plenty time for exploring )
- Lunch and a short visit to querky little distillery.
- Leaving the trails and distillery behind we will head to Mallaig, where we will embark on a ferry to cross over to the Island of Skye.
- Overnight Accomodation
- Today we will head into Danny Macaskill's teritory for some brilliant riding around the Cuillin Mountains. This is a classic scottish route with amazing scenery.
- First of all we will fuel up with all that important protein for a long day ahead.
- Meet around 08:30
- Today's lunch will consist of sandwitches, protein bars and fruit along our ride.
- After our ride we will leave the island life behind and travel towords the Torridon mountain range having an overnight stop at Lochcarron.
- After some well deserved sleep and a healthy breakfast we will drive for about an hour to our destination.
- Meet at 09:00
- Today's trail is rated MBR's top 20. It's one of Scotland's most remote places but at the same time breathtaking.
- This trail is probably the most demanding one on our tour with technical singletrack, muddy bits and some hike a bike.
- Today's lunch is trailside again. Sandwitches, protein bars and fruit.
- Leaving Torridon behind, hoping you have enjoyed your time in the Highlands of Scotland, we will start our drive back towards Inverness.
- E.T.A. around 16:30-17:00
- End of Tour
Thank You for choosing DalriadaMountainbikeAdventures.
Included in your tour:
- pic up/ drop off
- fuel and rider/guide
- ferry transfer
- bike hire ( optional )
- accomodation on day 1 to 4. Last day's accomodation is not included.
- breakfast and lunch every day ( restaurant or trailside )
- trailside repairs.
Not included in your tour:
- last day's accomodation
- any extra meals or drinks
- photo or video
- Toure are sublect to availability! This tour will not operate unless two or more custommers book! Please confirm and book this tour 30 days in advance!
We are a small company based in Inverness, offering you the best of mountain bik...