Tour with walks. A boat trip to a former monastic island retreat, climb to a hilltop view of the islands of Loch Lomond and a walk through a verdant glen and under stately trees, ending the day with a ferry across the Firth of Clyde. From Glasgow.
- Ferry trip to Inchcailloch island on Loch Lomond, visiting atmospheric monastic ruins and then climb to a hill top for a view over Loch Lomond’s many islands. Walk Grading: Easy walk on paths with a steep, small hill to climb. Distance: 3kms. Height Gained: 94m
- Drive alongside Loch Lomond and over to the Arrochar ‘Alps’ with great photo opportunities of The Cobbler’s very rugged peak.
- Along the shores of Loch Fyne and Eck. 2 options to choose from:
- Either stroll around the impressive Ben More botanical gardens with its fine giant redwood avenue. Afternoon coffee. Extra cost £6.50 adults; £5.50 concessions; children free. Or just have coffee without entrance charge.
- OR Saunter up Puck’s glen which has a delightful, fairy-like quality. Grading: Moderate but care to be taken on path with some unprotected drops. Distance: 2.5kms. Height gained: 126m
- End the day crossing the Clyde on the Dunoon ferry and return to Glasgow.
Cost includes boat trip to island and ferry fare across the Clyde
Pickup: 09:30 Drop off: 19:00
Riconoscimento del fatto che questo business ha confermato di aver aderito alle insturzioni fornite dal governo e dall’industria in relazione al COVID 19, assicurandosi di aver effettuato tutti i procedimenti necessari al mantenimento della pulizia e dell’igiene e atti a facilitare il rispetto della distanza sociale/fisica di sicurezza.
Questo business ha confermato di avere adottato i protocolli introdotti dal Consiglio Mondiale dei Viaggi e del Turismo (WTTC) ed assicurato di continuare a rispettarli anche in futuro. Il marchio “Safe Travel” viene conferito tramite autovalutazone e non é una certificazione.
History, Wildlife, Castles, Walking/Hiking, Landscapes
Partenza: Edinburgh - City Centre
A tour with walks. Walk the fine Fife coast passing through very picturesque se...
Walking, History, Wildlife, Landscapes
Partenza: Glasgow City Centre
Drive over the Arrochar Alps to Argyll's west coast to connect with the ancient...
History, Castles, Walking/Hiking, Landscapes
Partenza: Edinburgh - City Centre, Glasgow City Centre
A boat trip to an island, walks to waterfalls and up a glen and after tea anothe...