Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park is only an hour away from Glasgow and two from Edinburgh, but with it's outstanding scenery and enchanting wildlife you'll feel like you're in a completely different world.
The world-renowned ‘bonnie banks’ of Loch Lomond are lined with a fabulous range of hotels and will provide the perfect base for exploring the amazing landscape.
You can stay in:
- Traditional rooms in snug loch-view hotels.
- Whitewashed hotels with panoramic views.
- Charming rooms in an 18th century countryside retreat.
- Chic, luxury hotels with plush, uniquely Scottish styled rooms and fine dining.
- Sumptuous manor-house hotels with private golf courses, and more.
Whether you’re planning on walking the West Highland Way, climbing Ben Lomond, or simply looking for an escape from life’s fast lane, pair your visit to Loch Lomond with an amazing hotel stay and you’ve got the recipe for an experience never to be forgotten!