Lapwing, Arbigland Estate
There are many places to stay in Dumfries and Galloway but not many holiday chalets can boast that they are right on the sea shore, ok 20 yards away then!
Our Lodges also have spectacular views over the Solway Firth to the hills beyond and across fields to Galloway's most beautiful mountain, Criffel.
Our luxury log chalets sleep 4 people each in great comfort and provide the perfect self-catering family holiday accommodation for a relaxing time exploring the beautiful countryside of Dumfries & Galloway.
Features of our The Lapwing Lodge family holiday accommodation include:
- 2 bedrooms with very comfortable beds with hotel grade mattresses.
- Open plan living room with kitchen, sitting/dining room and log burning stove
- Bathroom with bath and fitted shower overhead, basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Covered deck with garden furniture & barbecue.
- Disabled access.
- And the "essentials":
- Tv, dvd, books & games.
- Electric cooker, family sized fridge-freezer, microwave, washing machine & dishwasher.
- Gas fired central heating (allowance of 7 hours heating)
- Bedlinen and towels
|Lapwing||£700 Per unit per week|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.