Castlecraig Clifftops accommodation offers luxury self-catering cabins on our farm in the Highlands of Scotland, each with a private hot tub and fully equipped with mod cons and everyday tech, including WiFi.
For added luxury, Logie has a wood burning stove and large kitchen/living area.
Outside there is a decking/seating area for alfresco dining with fantastic sea views and a private hot tub for relaxing in at any time and to stargaze from at night.
• Private hot tub
• Fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, dishwasher, kettle and coffee machine (plus crockery, cutlery and kitchen utensils all provided)
• WiFi, Smart TV and Bluetooth music speaker
• Fully plumbed-in bathroom with shower
• Luxury linen and towels
• Dressing gowns and luxury toiletries provided
• A welcome hamper with the essentials to get your self-catering holiday started
• Sofa bed
• Outdoor decked seating area, fire pit/BBQ
• Outdoor tap
• Hair dryer
• Travel Cot and high chair available on request
We are family and dog friendly.
Situated in a haven for Scottish wildlife, surrounded by a number of beautiful Highland villages and famous golf courses and located just off the North Coast 500 route, Castlecraig Clifftops is an ideal place to stay, relax and explore the Easter Ross peninsula and the North of Scotland.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.