Tarbat cabin sleeps 4, with 1 king room and 1 twin room. It has been individually designed to maximize the cliff-top location and spectacular views while ensuring your privacy. The cosy luxury cabin has a large glass entrance to make the most of the majestic views over the Moray Firth – perfect for dolphin spotting! The master bedrooms boast a floor to ceiling window to fill the room with natural light and connect you to the beautiful outside wilderness.
Outside there is a decking/seating area for alfresco dining with fantastic sea views and a private hot tub for relaxing in at any time and to stargaze from at night.
• Private hot tub
• Fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, dishwasher, kettle and coffee machine (plus crockery, cutlery and kitchen utensils all provided)
• WiFi, Smart TV and Bluetooth music speaker
• Fully plumbed-in bathroom with shower
• Luxury linen and towels
• Dressing gowns and luxury toiletries provided
• A welcome hamper with the essentials to get your self-catering holiday started
• Sofa bed
• Outdoor decked seating area, fire pit/BBQ
• Outdoor tap
• Hair dryer
• Travel Cot and high chair available on request
We are family and dog friendly.
Situated in a haven for Scottish wildlife, surrounded by a number of beautiful Highland villages and famous golf courses and located just off the North Coast 500 route, Castlecraig Clifftops is an ideal place to stay, relax and explore the Easter Ross peninsula and the North of Scotland.