The Riff cottage sleeps up to 5 in two double and one single bedrooms. The cottage offers the following facilities:
- Free WI-FI access
- A welcome hamper with samples of Orkney produce
- Oil central heating provided throughout
- Comfortable sitting room which is light and airy in summer and yet cosy and warm in the winter. For your entertainment, there is a widescreen Digital TV with DVD
- Kitchen with separate dining area, well equipped with modern appliances. Includes fridge/freezer, microwave, gas hob and electric oven, electric mixer, coffee maker and washing machine.
- The family bathroom is a bright functional room with shower over bath and plenty of room for storing toiletries.
- Enclosed large garden area, with separate barbeque and seating area. Separate drying area.
- Private parking facilities available.
- There is a large selection of DVDs, Orkney books and local information. Binoculars, maps and guides are also available.
- Only well behaved pets are welcome by arrangement only.
Visit our website for more information.
The Riff Cottage is centrally located within 20-30 minutes journey from the archaeological sites and main towns.
Skara Brae, Maes Howe, Standing Stones of Stenness, Ness of Brodgar are all located within 20 minutes’ drive.
In Kirkwall, there are main local shops and attractions, including St. Magnus cathedral, Earls Palace, Highland Park and Scapa Distillery
If you are interested in wildlife, why not visit one of the 13 RSPB reserves in Orkney or take part in one of Orkney’s nature events