3 bedrooms ● Sleep 6 ● WiFi ● Dog welcome
WELCOME TO VIEWFIELD 1
Excellent value for money for a family or group of friends, Viewfield No. 1 is an end terrace house in Lochgoilhead village with a partial loch view. Examples of the view are included the the picture gallery.
Front door access to the hall and roomy lounge which has 2 three-seater sofas and an armchair, Satellite TV, DVD player and a wood burning fire with logs and coal provided. A nice feature is the sun room conservatory leading off the lounge area ideal for some quiet time. To the rear is a dining room with seating for 8. Adjacent WC. Modern and well equipped kitchen. Sitting area in the back garden.
Bedrooms and bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Double with wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: Triple - 3 single beds - with wardrobes
- Bedroom 3: Bunk beds ideal for children
- On the half landing level there is a roomy bathroom with a shower over the bath.
- Wood burning stove - fuel provided
- Central heating - energy included in hire price
- SKY TV (basic package) and DVD player
- Kettle, toaster, Iron, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Cooker
- Washing machine
- Cot and high chair available
- Dining seating for 8, Lounge seating for 7
- No smoking please
- Linen included
- Street parking for 1 car in front of the holiday home. Additional parking avaialble nearby in the village car park.
- Starter pack of liquid soaps in the toilets plus toilet paper, 2 black bags, 1 bottle of surface cleaner, scourer, cleaning cloths
Pet welcome - £30 - Close to the village Arboretum which is a popular area for walking your dog.
- Finding Viewfield No. 1: We make it easy. A detailed map and directions will be emailed on receipt of the final payment
- Entry: A key safe code is sent with the directions. You are not met my anyone - you let yourself in
- Arrival & departure: From 4pm on arrival until 10am on departure
- Shopping: Small grocery store in the village, Costcutter mini-market 1 mile away, ASDA home deliver to this holiday home
- Find out more: Follow the links for Local Walks Places to Eat Activities Note: links open on a new tab