Alvie Estate is the perfect place for a holiday no matter how young or old you are and how adventurous or sedate you like your activities. From zip wires and clay pigeon shooting to archery & horse riding, not forgetting walking, fishing and bird-watching, there’s plenty to do here.
Alvie Estate, located near Kincraig within the Cairngorm National Park, covers 13,000 acres of fields, woodland & moors and has been owned by the Williamson family since 1927. Over the years the estate has diversified and showcases Agritouirsm in the heart of Cairngorm National Park.
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Stag Feeding/Photography (seasonal)
- Horse Riding
- Estate Tours
- Grouse Shooting (seasonal)
- Stalking/Hunting (seasonal)
As well as our own onsite activities we work in partnership with:-
- Cairrngorm Quad Treks - Quad Bike Tours. They specialise in running Adult, Family and group treks on the stunning Alvie Estate
- G2 Outdoor - Zip Wire Park . The Zip Park consists of 2 courses. One Guided and the other self-guided. Both Zip Wire experiences fly high over the Alvie Gorge with spectacular views of the Cairngorms National Park and the Caledonian Pine Forest
- Backcountry Survival - Backcountry Survival . The most Northerly survival school in Britain – are experts in providing realistic bushcraft and survival courses in Scotland. They have a range of winter, summer and expedition survival courses aiming to deliver a unique experience in the wild and stunning environment of the Scottish Highlands.
- Aviemore Paintball an ideal group activity for all ages and abilities.
Please contact us on 01540 651255 or 01479 810330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As well as the above we also have onsite a grand shooting lodge, self catering properties and Dalraddy Holiday Park. You can read more on https://www.highlandsselfcatering.co.uk/
Transport and Parking
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.