DAY TRIP TO ST ANDREWS FROM EDINBURGH
See the dramatic cliffs of the east coast, admire the imposing Dunnottar Castle and discover incredible St Andrews. Travel back in time in the streets of Falkland and see a World Heritage icon.
- South Queensferry: We start the day with this stop to see three marvellous works of engineering. The Forth Bridge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a global icon.
- Falkland: Tucked away in the Kingdom of Fife, this is one of Scotland's best preserved and most endearing medieval villages - travel back in time with us (a must for Outlander fans).
- St. Andrews: Without a doubt, the town of St. Andrews is a must for anyone who wants to get to know Scotland. Take the free tour (included) with our guide and learn about its history, culture and people. Here you can sample the local cuisine (*Food not included).
- Dunnottar Castle: This castle is considered the most beautiful castle in Scotland because of its location. We walk over the cliffs of the east coast to reach it. Are you going to miss it?
- Dundee: Before returning to Edinburgh, we make a photo stop in the city of Dundee to see the Discovery ship and remember Captain Scott's exploit.
- **The order of the stops may vary depending on the time of year**.
From £49 per adult
January — December
2 Regent Road (punto de salida, no es oficina)
- Small Group (1-16)
Tour company information
Tierras Altas Escocia Ltd.
Somos tus compañeros de viaje en Escocia. Ofrecemos los mejores tours por Escocia en español, con excursiones de un día desde Edimburgo y tours de tres días por las Tierras Altas. También ofrecemos visitas guiadas en Edimburgo. Y si lo deseas, te organizamos un tour privado por Escocia como más te guste. Infórmate sobre nuestros tours. Ven a vernos o contáctanos desde casa. Reserva ya con Tierras Altas y déjanos regalarte un recuerdo inolvidable.
Other tours from this company
DAY TRIP TO LOCH NESS FROM EDINBURGH
Go through the Highlands, get lost in the streets of Inverness, sail Loch Ness a...
DAY TRIP TO THE HIGHLANDS AND STIRLING FROM EDINBURGH
Take a trip through the most beautiful valleys and lochs and end the afternoon s...
ONE-DAY TRIP TO GLASGOW, STIRLING & LOCH LOMOND FROM ED...
Stroll along the shores of the UK's largest lake and enjoy a free tour with our...
ONE DAY TRIP TO THE LOWLANDS AND MELROSE (PRIVATE)
Come and discover the Scottish Lowlands that Sir Walter Scott loved so much and...
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.