I Love Edinburgh Food and Drink
Explore the culinary delights that Edinburgh and beyond has to offer.
Let us transport you to explore the culinary delights that the Edinburgh area has to offer. We’ll get you away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre and let you explore Scottish food and drink directly with the producers. You’ll get to see and taste a lot of things that other tourists won’t get to and your day tour will be tailored especially for your group’s tastes.What’s your tipple or your favourite nosh?
- Distilleries – are you a whisky fan, a gin fan, or love them both?! There are some stunning distilleries in and around Edinburgh that produce some of the finest spirits in the world. Let’s explore the distilleries and then sample their produce.
- Breweries – there has been a surge in the Scottish craft beer market in recent years, so we could have a trip around a brewery, followed by a beer tasting. Or maybe a few breweries!
- Cookery school – spend part of your day at the outstanding Colstoun Cookery School. Set in the grounds of the stunning stately home, where most of your ingredients will be grown or bred, you can partake in an expertly led, bespoke cooking lesson followed by a fantastic lunch, picnic or afternoon tea enjoying the food you’ve produced. And of course, you may need to wash it down with a cocktail or two!
- Local producers – visit some of the outstanding food producers in the area. There are so many to choose, from wild boar breeders to strawberry farms or cheese makers to artisan chocolatiers, and don’t forget the local seafood which is just fabulous.
- Remember, we can also introduce any of the elements from our other tours too – fancy a wee castle visit or a trip to the beach? Let's add it in.
Let us know what appeals to you and we’ll take you out for a great day of tasting and sampling.
From £49 per adult
January — December
44 Duddingston Park South
- Edinburgh - City Centre
- Small Group (1-16)
- Food and drink
Tour company information
I Love Edinburgh Tours
Explore the spectacular sights of Edinburgh and beyond with our affordable private day tours which are tailored especially for you. Sit back and relax while we transport you to see the hidden gems of Scotland and let you enjoy bespoke tastings of the celebrated Scottish food and drink produced locally. We will personalise your itinerary especially for your group and show you the nooks and crannies of the area that most visitors to Scotland won't see. Whether you want to explore the history of Scotland, castles, wildlife, countryside, food and drink, the choice is yours.
Other tours from this company
I Love Edinburgh's Hidden Gems
Departs: Edinburgh - City Centre
Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city centre and explore the hidden gems...
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.