The Edinburgh Whisky Trail invites you to taste, learn, and explore the very best in authentic Scotch whisky experiences, throughout the city. Our guided whisky walking tours offer convenient and engaging ways to discover the cities whisky offerings.
Just like the national drink itself, the history of whisky in Edinburgh has matured and developed many curiosities and complexities.
Our whisky walking tour guides you through the major city centre neighbourhoods from ancient royal burghs, opulent garden squares, rejuvenated shopping districts to the medieval vennels and meandering cobbled street.
We will stop at several iconic Edinburgh bars and restaurants to sample the diverse range of Scotch whisky.
A carefully crafted blend of whisky, history, and tall tales, this tour is the best way to explore the city and develop (or strengthen) your adoration of Scotch whisky.
· A guided tour taking your through the New Town, Old Town and Southside of Edinburgh
· Visit five unique Edinburgh bars and venues
· Comfortable group sizes of no more than TEN attendees chaperoned by a whisky guide
· Five serves of whisky including blended Scotch, single malt, cocktails, and food pairings featuring Black Bottle, Jura, Dewar's, Benriach and Deanston whiskies!
· Learn about the city’s history, architecture and the story of brewing and distilling in Edinburgh
· Each guest receives a Glencairn whisky glass and The Edinburgh Whisky Trail Passport with membership card
The Edinburgh Whisky Trail invites locals and visitors alike to taste, learn, and explore the very best in authentic Scotch whisky experiences, throughout the city. Our whisky walking tours offer convenient and engaging ways to discover the city of Edinburgh and its unique outlets, each with their own whisky offering.