The Pitscurry Project is a garden and café attraction in rural Aberdeenshire. Funded by the Pitcaple Environmental Project and run by Aberdeenshire Council, the extensive gardens and walkways are open to the public.
The beautiful Nigg Old Church can trace its origins back to 1296 and the present structure was built in 1626.It contains the internationally renowned Nigg Pictish Cross-Slab, recently re-displayed with new lighting and interpretation.
The clock tower on the site of the orphanage in the village of Aberlour is all that remains of the original building. To make this a place local people can be proud of, and tell the story of Aberlour Orphanage, we created a memorial garden.