If you’re after your next camping adventure, it should be a no-brainer – Scotland’s got everything you need to enjoy your perfect holiday at a campsite, caravan or holiday park.
Every morning you can wake up to magnificent mountains with woodland trails, clear blue waters and golden beaches, with ancient castles and historical sites to visit. Add to this excellent, home-like facilities and you’ve got a recipe for the perfect break.
Bring your tent, touring caravan or motorhome, or simply rent a modern caravan holiday home or a lodge in one of Scotland’s many caravan parks – you set the rules.
Is it for me?
The range of campsites, caravan parks and holiday parks in Scotland is as varied as Scotland’s landscapes. They come in all shapes and sizes to suit all budgets and tastes, and are never too far away – in just about every corner of Scotland, with many of them being open all year round. Choose from:
- Camping sites near cities, close to great attractions
- Sites overlooking bonnie lochs, in the mountains or deep in the woods, fantastic for outdoor sports
- Holiday parks on the beach, ideal for unforgettable wildlife watching experiences
What to expect?
- Pitches – various sizes, layouts, ease of access and proximity to services
- Grounds – beautiful landscaping and grounds
- Excellent facilities – cafés and shops, outdoor and indoor swimming pools, children’s play areas, internet access and WiFi
- Public areas – reception, laundry, dining kitchen, tourist information cabins, toilets and shower rooms
- Entertainment – throughout the day and in the evening for every member of the family to enjoy