This perfect little Scottish island is a joy to explore - from its cheery colourful town of Tobermory to its rugged peak of Ben More. There's a great selection of accommodation on Mull for your island holiday.
You can choose from:
- A large variety of self-catering, from hillside houses to coastal cottages.
- Hotels by lochs, overlooking mountains or in the main town of Tobermory.
- Lovely B&Bs in the countryside, or down by the harbour.
- Caravan parks, camp sites and holiday homes all set in beautiful surroundings.
- A choice of hostels, inns and exclusive use properties.
Why choose Mull?
- It's Scotland's third largest island and it's clearly got a lot to offer with castles, golf courses and wildlife such as white-tailed sea eagles, all combined with beautiful scenery.
- It's really easy to get to - there are three ferry services which all run to the island.
- Once you get to Mull, it's easy to get around too, with three local bus services, car hire and taxis. Or you can walk around and explore for yourself!