WHAT MAKES SHORESIDE SPECIAL
Modern and immaculate holiday home in a location central to the village amenities.
A popular detached holiday home in a landscaped garden within Lochgoilhead village. Watch the activity on the loch with the canoes, dinghies and yachts, as well as the majestic backdrop of Beinn Bheula 779m and Beinn Lochain 708m. You will never tire of the constantly changing light, tide and activity that goes on in full view from the lounge window. Ideal for families, as well as a group of friends looking to celebrate something special or enjoy some time away to socialise in a spacious holiday home. Just minutes to the local pubs and restaurants as well as the start of a number of marked walking and cycling trails. There is ramp access to the rear of the property as well as a twin bedroom and shower/WC on the ground floor so Shoreside is suitable for a guest with limited mobility. Both upstairs double bedrooms are spacious enough to accommodate a cot if there is a baby in the party. Sit outside to the front and enjoy the view or have a BBQ at the picnic table to the rear of the cottage. Shoreside comes equipped with everything you need to enjoy a self cater holiday but is close enough to the pubs & restaurants that you can enjoy a social drink and walk back to your holiday home.
- BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
- Bedroom 1: Ground floor - twin bedroom with TV/DVD
- Bedroom 2: 1st floor double bed TV/DVD, loch view, closet with full length mirrors
- Bedroom 3: 1st floor double bed, loch view, closet with full length mirrors
- Bedroom 4: 1st floor twin beds
- Ground floor - Shower room / WC
- 1st floor - family bathroom with shower over the bath
- Free WiFi
- Garden to the front
- Picnic table and patio in back garden with landscaped terraces
- Lounge with loch and mountain views
- FreeSat TV (note - DVD is ion the ground floor bedroom)
- Kitchen with patio doors to garden
- Dining table as part of the open plan kitchen
- Kitchen including 4 ring electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and separate fridge/freezer
- Bring your own towels and dish towels.
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Clothes drying area to the rear
- Oil combi boiler for central heating and hot water on demand
- Travel cot and high chair available
- Non feather duvet and pillows
- Off street parking for up to 3 cars to front of the house
- All energy charges are included
- Unfenced burn to one side of the property
- Wheelchair access - ramp to the rear, level access to ground floor, shower and sitting/bedroom
- Starter pack of liquid soaps in all toilets plus toilet paper, 2 black bags, 1 bottle of surface cleaner, scourer, cleaning cloths
- Good Housekeeping Deposit - please note that a £100 card capture is required prior to arrival. This capture is released within 5 days of departure.
- One dog is welcome. £30 charge