Set in Tomintoul, the bowling club offers:
- Five pitches, all hard standing (5 hook ups , 1 at each berth)
- Fees £7 per night without hook up, and £10 with hook up per night
- There is now an honesty box at the site for paying fees
- Open Easter to end of October
- Toilet (with disabled facility) and water point.
- Units to be parked with pitch numbers at centre
- All caravans / motorhomes parked at owner’s risk. Tomintoul and Glenlivet Bowling Club do not take any responsibility for loss or damage to equipment or vehicles.
- Contact number: 01807 580459 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to you returning in the future.
A project supported by Kirkmichael and Tomintoul Community Association Ltd.