Tomintoul Bowling Club Caravan Site
Tomintoul Bowling Club Caravan Site is set in Tomintoul, ‘the highest village in the Highlands’, with stunning views towards the Lecht hills.
Set in Tomintoul, the bowling club offers:
- Eight pitches, all hard standing and with hook ups
- Fees £8 per night without hook up, and £12 with hook up per night
- There is now an honesty box at the site for paying fees
- Open all year
- Toilet (with disabled facility) and water point.
- Units to be parked with pitch numbers at centre
- All caravans / motorhomes parked at owner’s risk. Tomintoul and Glenlivet Bowling Club do not take any responsibility for loss or damage to equipment or vehicles.
- Contact number: 01807 580459 Email: email@example.com
We hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to you returning in the future.
A project supported by Kirkmichael and Tomintoul Community Association Ltd.
Suitable for visitors with limited mobility
Public Toilet Facilities
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.