Ultimate Canyoning Adventure At The Falls Of Bruar The Falls of Bruar is located off the a9 just north of Pitlochry. In fact, this is one of Scotland’s most extreme Canyoning descent for adrenaline seekers! This, is one of our most adventurous days o
A typical Itinerary would be to meet your instructor at the House of Bruar car park for the morning at 09:30. You will then kit up and spend the rest of the day in the stunning canyon jumping, sliding, via ferrata, travelling down flumes and it also includes abseiling down a 75ft waterfall.
Firstly, you will most certainly get wet. As a matter of fact, our venues have jumps ranging in size from small to huge! In short, one of the most amazing adventures of your life is to go canyoning in Scotland and the Ultimate Falls of Bruar will not disappoint! Guided by our expert instructors, you will have a thrilling adventure.
This venue we use for our canyoning sessions has been carved & eroded from the Scottish rock over millions of years and is just a short drive from Aviemore. Ultimately, the erosion has formed natural slides & chutes, jumps, abseils and natural rock features to negotiate – This is a challenging experience providing a truly adventurous day out in Scotland.
We pride ourselves on providing as much kit as possible for you. However, the list below is what we recommend you should bring to your Ultimate Falls of Bruar Canyoning Adventure:
- Something to go underneath a wetsuit – swimwear or a spare pair of underwear. (We do provide swimshorts to wear over the top of the wetsuit for greater style and modesty.)
- Travel insurance. (We are insured for all our trips, but we recommend everyone has their own travel insurance as well.)
- Transportation to the venue. (We may be able to help with this though – if you need transportation please drop us an enquiry and we can see what we can do to help.)
- Lunch, water.
- Personal medication
- Sun cream, midge net
Here at Highland Outdoor Adventures, we pride ourselves on providing as much as we can but you are welcome to bring your own equipment if you do prefer. The list below is what we provide you with on the day of your Ultimate Falls of Bruar Canyoning Adventure.
- Buoyancy aids.
- Neoprene wetsuit boots.
- Swimshorts to go over the top of wetsuits.
- All instruction.
- All first aid and safety equipment.
- Photographs of the day provided for you at no extra cost! If the weather is good we will have a DSLR professional camera and maybe even a drone, so we can take photos and videos of your adventure and you can look back at the day for years to come. If the weather is less favourable we will bring a GoPro (as it is waterproof) so we will still be able to take photos for you.
- Fully certified instructors.
- Changing robes or a pop up tent for people who wish or need more privacy getting into a wetsuit.
From £65 per adult
January — December
- Small Group (1-16)
- Outdoor Activities
Tour company information
Highland Outdoor Adventures
Looking for a fun and exciting adventure outdoor activity in the Highlands which will be a highlight of your holiday in Scotland? Or maybe you live here and want an outing on the rivers, lochs, sea, mountains or crags? Or perhaps you want to improve your skills, work to an assessment or take a qualification in paddling or climbing? Welcome to Highland Outdoor Adventures offering a range of climbing, walking and paddling options for individuals, groups and the whole family – including outings and courses for all levels (beginners through to experts).
Other tours from this company
Spey Descent Paddleboarding (SUP) 5 Day Expedition
Experience the thrill of a lifetime on a 5 day camping River Spey Sup Descent Ad...
Arisiag 2 day SUP Expedition
Experience the stunning beauty of Scotland’s west coast on a two-day Arisaig SUP...
River Tay Sup 5 Day Descent
The Loch & River Tay 5 day SUP descent journeys from the central highlands of Ki...
SUP across Scotland 5 days
Departs: Fort William
This 5 day SUP across Scotland Trip paddle boards the waters of the Great Glen W...
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.