What can we say about self-catering accommodation in Edinburgh? Well, we'll start by telling you that you really are spoilt for choice.
At the heart of the city
For those who want to stay in the midst of the action, then consider staying in the city's historic Old or New Towns.
What can I expect?
- Stylish, central serviced apartments.
- Tastefully decorated flats in modern accommodation developments.
- Luxury penthouse suites offering breathtaking city skylines.
- Characterful mews properties in the New Town.
- Classic Georgian New Town flats, with high ceilings and large rooms.
- Opulent historic apartments with castle views, situated close to the Royal Mile.
Plenty of great options
Wherever you choose to stay, you can easily reach the city centre attractions following a short journey on foot or by bus. As far as capital cities go, Edinburgh is pretty compact.
Conveniently located areas, such as Leith, Bruntsfield, the Meadows, Morningside, Newington and Haymarket, offer a range of great properties.
You can stay:
- In modern, open plan flats.
- Elegantly-restored town house apartments.
- Converted warehouse apartments near the waterside in Leith.
Plus, outwith the city, you can find great self-catering cottages, farmhouses and lodges in the beautiful countryside of the Lothians.
Most properties are available on a weekly basis and begin their lease on a Saturday. However many of the city centre based apartments are available to let on a nightly basis, making them a perfect choice for a city break in Edinburgh.